Property Management ServicesFind Out How Hoban Property Management Will Service Your Property
- Advertise the property with various marketing strategies.
- Make appointments to show perspective tenants the property.
- Locate a new tenant; check credit history, verify tenancy and employment, run a multi-state report for legal evictions and in some cases visit current residence.
- Conduct a thorough walk thru inspection prior to new tenant taking possession of property. Talk to owner about any recommended repairs. Assist owners in completing any required repairs.
- Complete all required rental agreements, addendums and inspection reports with new tenant.
- Collect rents and security deposits.
- On a monthly basis direct deposit or mail the owner the balance of the rent; deducted for any repairs, tenant deposits, reserves, and property management fees.
- Respond to all phone calls from the tenants and /or owners as to maintenance of the property.
- Contract proper maintenance personnel to respond to the needs of the tenant or owner. This can include gardeners, plumbers, roofer, etc.
- Call owners when requested maintenance items go beyond the authorized reserve limit.
- Inspect the property both inside and out monthly to note any changes.
- Provide monthly and year-end accounting statements.
- When necessary, serve a three-day notice to pay rent or quit when rent is late.
Tell Us About Your Property
Hoban Property Management
215 W Lexington Ave,
El Cajon, CA 92020
MEET SOME OUR TEAM
With over 30 years of expirience in the multi-family real estate management field, Hoban Property Management brings a wide array of experience to every community we represent.